I know that some of you were disappointed today that I cancelled the ride to Mill City, but I believe it was for the best. Cancellations are never optimum, but I think we have had to do it every year the Club has been in existence.
Watching the weather on TV Friday night as well as the forecast for Saturday, it was apparent that the area where we were planning to ride was going to be right in the cold front that was moving through the area. Low temperatures, precipitation, and high winds were forecast.
That front came through Fallon later in the day, and I think we all agree that the winds were strong and not something we wanted to ride in.
We have rescheduled the ride for next Saturday, which is supposed to have much nicer weather. Hopefully you will be able to make it.
What is it they say: "If you don't like the weather in Nevada, wait, and it will change."